Sunday, September 14, 2014

Back to School


I survived the first week of teaching! The first week of term is always the hardest and usually my crafty mojo disappears. I'm trying to keep my craft passion alive and keep up to my work in projects.
I had a brainwave earlier for a Christmas present for my parents and now I'm panicking trying to figure out whether I have enough time to fit everything in!
I'm a really slow knitting and crocheter so I'm trying to limit my presents to sewing, currently I've got one hexie quilt, one chevron crochet blanket, a homespun quilt and a knitted hat. Phew! Not to mention all the extra little things I want to make for myself too. I think any future dressmaking plans I have will be put on the back burner for a while.
Fingers crossed I can get everything done in time!
How are you planning on getting everything done in time?

No comments:

Post a Comment