Saturday, November 28, 2015

Leibster award

Wow!
Shauni from magnificent-thread@blogspot.co.uk tagged me for a Leibster award!
For someone who literally feels like she's talking to herself when blogging it was a lovely surprise. 
The idea of the Liebster is that you nominate blogs with under 200 followers and share a few fun facts about yourself. 

So here it goes:

1: I can't leave a project unfinished and move onto the next, it would never get finished and so I always work on one thing at once!

2: I've been a psychology teacher for the past 5 years and enjoy it immensely

3: I recently taught two dressmaking classes at Simply solids and absolutely loved them! I guess I'm destined to always be a teacher in some way 

4: I love dogs, cats not so much 

5: I don't drink and my only vice is Coca Cola (or Pepsi I'm not fussy)

6: We're currently saving for a wee little cottage in Yorkshire and then we can get a puppy

7: I taught myself to sew, crochet and knit all using the Internet!

8: My parents and baby sister live in Canada, they moved over 8 years ago but I didn't go as I was in university at the time

9: I go through phases of being obsessed by things, currently it's mustard cardigans and striped clothes 

10: 

I nominate Helen over at https://justsewtherapeutic.wordpress.com/ and Rach at rachagainstthesewingmachine@blogspot.co.uk 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Amy, My vice is cherry coca cola! I'll have to have a think about what else! �� x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I've found you through Shauni :)

    Great facts. I also struggle to work on more than one project at a time. I've been knitting loads over the last couple of months (a mustard cardigan actually!) so my poor sewing project has sat neglected on my table. Creative multi tasking is hard.

    ReplyDelete